Pina colada smoothie is a cool and refreshing summer drink with the goodness of coconut milk & soy milk and essential vitamins from banana and pineapple.
- 50 ml chilled coconut milk
- 500 ml chilled soy milk
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 small pineapple
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Peel the banana and make round slices. Cut the pineapple into chunks. Freeze the banana and pineapple pieces.
- Combine the coconut milk, soymilk, sugar, vanilla essence, banana and pineapple chunks in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the pina colada smoothie into fancy serving glasses. Serve chilled with ice cubes / crushed ice and consume immediately.