Mango Milkshake, another delectable & refreshing summer drink. As I found out while doing this, there is no fixed measurement and I added the ingredients based on the sweetness of the mangoes and the thickness of the drink....You can also modify as per your wish...Here is the recipe....
- 2-3 mangoes / 2 cups cubed mangoes
- 500 ml / 2 cups chilled milk
- 4 tbsp sugar (to taste and as per sweetness of mangoes)
- crushed ice cubes / ice cubes
- few cubed mangoes, for garnishing
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until mango pieces get crushed to a smooth puree.
- Pour in serving glasses. Add ice cubes / crushed ice and chopped mangoes. Serve chilled. Enjoy!!
While serving pour a little chilled milk on top. Do not stir. I particularly like the way the milk forms a pattern. You can also add a stirrer while serving.
You can even add whipped cream / vanila ice-cream to have a more creamier milkshake.
Sending this to 15 mins cooking, event hosted by Mahimaa of Indian Vegetarian Kitchen...
Mango Milkshake is also going to the Festive Food: Summer Treat, event hosted by Priti of Indian Khana...
Also sending the following cool drinks to the Festive Food: Sumnmer Treat event...