A nutritious and filling Chicken Soup prepared in microwave.....a perfect dish to savour on a cold day...
- chopped chicken: 1/2 cup
- water: 3 cups
- cornflour: 1 tbsp (mixed with 1/2 cup cold water)
- butter: 1 tbsp
- milk: 1/2 cup
- garam masala: 1/4 tsp
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- cream: 1 tbsp (whipped / beaten)
- Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 100% power for 30 secs.
- Add chicken pieces, water, salt & garam masala and microwave at 80% power for 4-5 mins. Allow to stand in the oven for 5 mins.
- Take out the bowl, remove the the chicken pieces from the stock and shred to small pieces.
- Add the shredded chicken pieces, milk, cornflour mixture to the stock and microwave at 100% power for 3-4 mins. Allow to stand for 5 more mins.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with cream and freshly ground black pepper and serve hot.
Sending this soup to MEC-Potluck Party, hosted by Sri of Cooking 4 all Seasons.