But maybe she do not know that the name of the post is still the same "http://www.samayalblog.com/index.php/egg/egg-curry-with-milk", coz even if you edit / modify your post & post title, the original post title (code) remains the same.
I notified the writer by posting a comment on the original post, she smartly deleted my comment and modified my recipe as stated below:
- 100 gms / 4 eggs
- 2 cups water (to boil eggs)
- 1 cup / 250 ml milk
- 4 tbsp onion paste (2-3 large onions, made into a paste)
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 green chilli
- 2 tbsp white oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Add water and pressure-cook the eggs till 3 whistles. Drain water and de-shell the boiled eggs. Make 4 small slits with a knife on the outer edge of the eggs. Keep aside.
- Chop the onions, put in a blender with a green chilli. Add 1 tbsp of water and blend to form a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in non-stick deep bottomed pan / kadhai. Reduce flame and add the onion – chilli paste. Saute a little (make sure that the paste do not turn brown).
- Add the ginger & garlic paste and stir well.
- Gradually add the milk and keep stirring continuously. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Release the eggs in the gravy. Increase the flame and let the gravy thicken a bit. (You can add ½ cup water, if required).
- Remove from flame and transfer the eggs in the serving bowl. Pour the gravy on top.
- Garnish with the chopped fresh coriander leaves. Serve with stuffed paranthas & green salads
- eggs (boiled)
- 2 cloves
- 2 cinnamon
- 2 cardamom
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmuric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 to 5 green chillis (slit)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 tbs oil
- Heat oil in a pan add cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves
- Add sliced onion, sprinkle salt and sautee until golden in colour
- Now add slit green chillis, cilantro and ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 min.
- Add chopped bell peppers, coriander powder, garam masala, turmuric powder, mix everything and add boiled eggs.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 10 min
- Adjust salt
- Ready to serve
The recipe name only suggested that the dish is to be white in colour, Eggs is Milk (or as Sarmila called it Egg Curry with Milk).
Suddenly the whole recipe is changed to something else altogether.....and the new ingredients are just not justifying the name.....adding coconut milk, turmeric, coriander powder etc. .....
Hey all!! Pl check if this new recipe matches with some of your recipes or not.