Recipe for Tum Yum Soup, basically a Thai Soup with the distinct flavour of lemon grass
- 6 cups clear vegetable stock
- 10-12 cauliflower florets, finely chopped
- 10-15 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon grass, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 green chilli, sliced lengthwise
- 2-3 drops oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the wok / pan and put the stock to boil.
- Add all the ingredients with lemon grass and salt and boil for 2-3 mins.
- Add lemon juice just before serving and serve hot with chillies in vinegar, soya sauce and chilli sauce.
Pictures courtesy: Google