Last week, had a get together at home. My friends were really impessed with the way the food was served. I served the evening snacks with a cheesy paneer dip which was really appreciated. In fact they said it tasted like the way they serve in the restaurants!!
Here is the recipe for Cheesy Paneer Dip
- Home made paneer prepared from ½ kg of milk (alternatively you can use ready available paneer)
- 1 cup curd
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 2-3 flakes garlic
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- a pinch of red chilli powder (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Hang the curd till all the water drains out.
- In a blender, mix paneer, curd, cheese, garlic, chopped coriander leaves, sugar, salt and pepper to form a smooth paste.
- Add the chopped onions and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- You can add a pinch of red chilli powder if you prefer a spicy dip.
- Put in a small serving bowl. Chill in a refrigerator.
- This dip can be served with fried snacks or accompanied with salad (carrot, cucumber, tomato, radish cut into long sticks).
This post is sent to “Chutney / Dip Mania” Event @ Mane Adige
Click the logo for details: